Information on our services during the COVID-19 isolation period.
To our valued customers,
Earlier this week the Government announced that we are moving to Alert Level 2 on the COVID-19 alert system from Thursday 14th May.
We wanted to communicate to you what this means for NorthCloud and our services.
NorthCloud is committed to supporting you through this difficult time, please reach out to us if you have questions or concerns.
Our staff will be separated with some people working remotely from home, and some working from the office.
With Level 2 we will be able to offer onsite assistance and we will resume onsite SLA visits, project work and Adhoc requirements. We will be allocating individual support staff to customers where an onsite visit is necessary to assist in contact tracing, and they will be recording their contacts, observing physical distancing, sanitising surfaces and using PPE as appropriate.
Our key concern is to ensure the health of all customers and team members.
Level 2 – Medium Risk Response (Medium)
Criteria – Government enforced action
- Communicate to team
- Communicate to customers
- Follow Ministry of Health advice and guidelines
- Additional sanitary measures, daily disinfection of door handles and common surfaces
- Staff members to work from home as directed by management
- Separating critical staff, to minimize exposure & spread
- Optimize scheduling of engineers to reduce onsite exposure
- Contact tracing
- Feel sick do not come to work
- Cancel / defer all non-essential meetings with 3rd parties, consider video conferencing
Take care of one another, be kind and stay strong.
NorthCloud Limited | First Floor | 113 Bank Street | Whangarei 0112
P.O Box 1322 | Whangarei