Infrastructure as a Service
NorthCloud’s Infrastructure as a Service allows medium to large organisations to gain flexibility in purchasing server resources ‘on demand’. Either accessing resources over the Internet or through a private NorthCloud Cloudlink service, IaaS provides a number of benefits:
- Ability to ‘spin up’ servers for short periods for test purposes
- Host your entire server farm without the need to be concerned with hardware replacement, break/fix, firmware and other headaches
- Build in a DR component by simply selecting the option for “Protected RAM” and “Enhanced Protection Storage” to replicate your data to our Auckland facility
- Choose the level of performance – SSD or SAS disk options available
- No more hassles with dealing with backups – we take care of it all (including tape backup archive options)
For organisations with their own IT staff who need flexibility and efficiency (and are tired of dealing with capex on servers, storage and server room infrastructure) IaaS may be the solution for you.
For those who also require management of the operating system and applications, our Private Business Cloud should suit you nicely.
IaaS. The scalable and robust compute and storage platform from NorthCloud
NorthCloud Limited | First Floor | 113 Bank Street | Whangarei 0112
P.O Box 1322 | Whangarei